As we are coming to a close of August and welcoming a new month of September, I write to you to inform you of what is going on with surf church and Son Followers Ministry. As you may not know, back in May 2016 we stepped into being full-time stateside missionaries. Below is a list of the types of outreach that we are involved in, with the mission of ’Impacting the coast for Jesus’. All of these outreaches require volunteers, supplies, and most importantly lots of prayer. With that being said, the most important part of this mission is to share the TRUTH of JESUS, Salvation, and making sure people are not being mislead by the rapidly growing number of FALSE TEACHERS sharing a false gospel. Please prayerfully consider partnering with us in one of the many ways. With your help we can stand up, step-out, be bold and proclaim the Good News that through Believing in Jesus Christ and Repentance of sin there is that HOPE of Eternal Life in HEAVEN.
Here is a rundown of September schedule :
1. Surf Church every Saturday 8AM-10AM. We meet at 16th ST Cocoa Beach.
2.Tuesday Surf Camps 8AM-10AM ( Registration required).
3.Feeding Program (mobile) contact Wayne for more info. Various parks, trailer parks, residences etc.
4. Food pantry/Hurricane relief collection (mobile) contact Wayne for more info.
5. Daily sunrise photos/ evangelism/ tract distribution/ street or beach preaching. Location: beaches or wherever our travels take us.
Something to think about for the fall 2016:
1. Skate Church various skateparks……..resuming October 2016.
2. Evangelism/ Saving babies from abortion…..ASAP ( visiting places of abortion and sharing the message with the hope of saving babies and seeing women make the right choice). STOP ABORTION!
3. Skateboard Evangelism. Longboard and tracts…..go share the Gospel on the streets.
What we need:
1. Meal preparation for feeding program.
2. Supplies for feeding program: paper products, plastic ware, drinks, food.
3. Food for food pantry: canned goods, spaghetti, sauces, non-perishable foods, granola/ cereal,dried fruits etc.
4. Surfing accessories: soft top surfboards (for camps and surf church), surfboards and accessories( for free board program), wax, fins, leashes. All this is recycled and given back with the GOSPEL.
5. Skate accessories: skateboards and accessories for free board program and camps, helmets, trucks, wheels, deck tape, bearings, pads. All of this is recycled and given back along with the GOSPEL. Longboards for skateboard evangelism.
6.PRAYER for the mission…
7. Monthly commitment or one-time gift for missionary support ( we are full-time missionaries). Go to http://www.sonfollowerssurf.com
8. Please keep on the look-out for RV, used pick-up, and enclosed trailer.
Thank you for reading through and I would like to leave you with a little scripture to think about. Remember everything we do should GLORIFY Christ, with that being said……
~Galatians 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ,through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
Impacting the coast for JESUS
To find out more go to Son Followers Ministry on Facebook or visit us at the website http://www.sonfollowerssurf.com