Hope all is well with you all. Just following up with the last email that was sent out at the beginning of July. At that time we were in the process of looking for new housing, PRAISE GOD new housing was found. With that being said we are back on the mission field 100%(stateside). Mission sharing the message of JESUS and how only HE can save you.
Here is a rundown of August schedule :
1. Surf Church every Saturday 8AM-10AM. We meet at 16th ST Cocoa Beach.
2.Tuesday Surf Camps 8AM-10AM ( Registration required).
3.Feeding Program (mobile) contact Wayne for more info. Various parks, trailer parks, residences etc.
4. Food pantry (mobile) contact Wayne for more info.
5. Daily sunrise photos/ evangelism/ tract distribution/ street or beach preaching. Location: beaches or wherever our travels take us.
Something to think about for the fall 2016:
1. Skate Church various skateparks……..resuming October 2016.
2. Evangelism/ Saving babies from abortion…..ASAP ( visiting places of abortion and sharing the message with the hope of saving babies and seeing women make the right choice). STOP ABORTION!
3. Skateboard Evangelism. Longboard and tracts…..go share the Gospel on the streets.
What we need:
1. Meal preparation for feeding program.
2. Supplies for feeding program: paper products, plastic ware, drinks, food.
3. Food for food pantry: canned goods, spaghetti, sauces, non-perishable foods, granola/ cereal,dried fruits etc.
4. Surfing accessories: soft top surfboards (for camps and surf church), surfboards and accessories( for free board program), wax, fins, leashes. All this is recycled and given back with the GOSPEL.
5. Skate accessories: skateboards and accessories for free board program and camps, helmets, trucks, wheels, deck tape, bearings, pads. All of this is recycled and given back along with the GOSPEL. Longboards for skateboard evangelism.
6.PRAYER for the mission…
7. Monthly commitment or one-time gift for missionary support ( we are full-time missionaries). Go to http://www.sonfollowerssurf.com
8. Please keep on the look-out for RV, used pick-up, and enclosed trailer.
With all this being said, thank you for listening. If you would prayerfully consider getting involved, that would be great. Without your help and prayers, this mission would be that much more difficult. Fortunately with CHRIST (Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength). Until next time remember always follow CHRIST.
Impacting the coast for JESUS